500 Series Alarm Module
This alarm module contains 32 alarm and/or status circuits that can be set in
many combinations, for "stand alone" installation or with an optically and power
isolated full computer interface. See 500 series individual
circuits programmable features and options data sheet.
- For "stand alone" installation or with an optically and power isolated
full computer interface.
- Built for marine environment, to stand the rigors of vibrations, humidity and
- Low power consumption and built to operate in a wide range of extreme power
- Field programmable for NC/NO with wiring failure, auto or manual reset and many
- Designed to fit a 19" standard instrumentation rack, fitted with quick
disconnect ribbon cables.
- Each module supports up to 32 alarm and/or status circuits, to be set in many
- Type.....AC or DC
- Amps(@ 12V)
- No Alarms - 25 mA
- Per/Alarm - 60 mA
- Max. Load - 1.8 A
- Overall Dimensions:
- Length - 19" (482.6mm)
- Height - 7" (177.8mm)
- Depth - 5 1/2" (139.7mm)
- Weight - 7.5 lbs.
[an error occurred while processing this directive]
©Copyright Since, 1999 - Questions? Comments? E-mail Us
Copying or distribution of any content without permission is prohibited. Hyperlinks to this site are encouraged.
All rights reserved.